Forever Friends decoupage for Christmas



Hi, guys! At last here's another Christmas card! We have been having the annual Grand Christmas Tidy Up a little earlier than usual, since at any time we might get The Call to rush to Shrewsbury to behold The Grandchild! (I wonder if the wives of the Magi felt the same when their fellas were preparing to travel to Bethlehem on a moment's notice?!)

My Beloved Husband and Adorable Daughter seem to think that the best way to tidy all my stuff is to dump it in my room. Consequently my room looks like a rubbish heap - there are carrier bags of STUFF on the floor and a basket of ironing balancing precariously on the top.

So this card is very simple, because I can't get at my drawers. (Apart from those in the laundry basket, but let's not go there!)

In Sainsbury's I found 3 boxes of Forever Friends cards on offer (buy 2 get 1 free) and thought I'd try decoupage on them. The first one was rubbish, but this has turned out better. I've a friend who adores these little bears, so I hope she'll like him!

Paper is DCWV Pink Christmas from last year. I put a dot of stickles in the middle of each star, and also coated the bear's nose, and that, as they say, is that!

Ok, time to wash up and then dive into my craft midden and try to sort the STUFF!

Have a good evening, chaps, and thanks for looking!

love MagsB x

Comments

mags said…
Sweet little card MagsB. Love forever friends too. Congratulations on the impending arrival of your Grandchild.
Mags
x
Doreen said…
Fabulous card,love the image.xxx
Mandy said…
Such a sweet card,love the cute image...Hope you have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x
coops said…
gorgeous card mags.the ff bear is so sweet and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

I can just picture your craft room .. .. you have given a very good description LOL!!!

Perhaps like me you are going to be having the annual "re-organisation" mission come the New Year!!

Your card is lovely and I am sure your friend will love it.

The circular sentiment background looks great.

Hope you have a good weekend. Any baby news?!?!?

Love Jules xx
coldwaters2 said…
Oh Mags that image is sooooo cute all wrapped up, the design and colours look truly wonderful, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.