Ally Pally?

No card tonight, because instead of being in my craft hovel I'm watching 'Resident Evil: Apocalypse' on tv with my Hubby. Yes, my terrible secret is out - I'm a sucker for really melodramatic comic-book films! Thor... Hellboy... X-men...

It's not really what a sober middle-aged lady is supposed to like, but they are such fun!!!!!

Anyway, I'm here to ask if any of you lovelies are planning on going to the Ally Pally Show next month. It would be great to meet up for a cuppa and a natter!

Hope your weekend is going well!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Hmmm your film sounds as dodgy as the one we're watching LOL!
Wish I was going to Ally Pally, I'd love to go but it's a tad far away!
Anonymous said…
haha I LOVE zombie films and comic book movies!

Have you seen the series Walking Dead? worth a looksee if you like zombie-type stuff! hehee

Enjoy!
mags said…
Hi MagsB. I will be going to Ally Pally. Never been to this show before so looking forward to it. I will be going on the Saturday I think because of work committments.
Mags
x
coops said…
love zombie films.action and horror too.the only chick flick i like is dirty dancing.lol :D
enjoy ally pally, i`ve never been to a big craft fair as i cant drive.

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.