Another Get Well card

So many people seem to be under the weather at the moment. If any of you lovely people aren't feeling too good I hope you get well soon!

This is made with a Spellbinders Parisian Accents die:
I cut one blue and one green strip, trimmed the plain bits of card remaining, and swapped the patterns. Then I put a narrow strip of gold ribbon across the middle and stamped the sentiment (which I see is wobbly - oops!).

I am determined to play more with my dies! There's a terrific website Card-making-magic and Christina who runs it has posted some amazing video tutorials! Well worth a visit - it's aimed especially at beginners, but there's plenty to learn!!

I'm off to pop this card through the door of yet another neighbour, poor man, I hope it cheers him up!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Happy New Year Mags, love this get well card it is simple yet elegant lovely work.
hugs
lorraine x
Di said…
Love the elegance Mags - will also visit the link thank you :) Hugs, Di xx
coops said…
so beautiful mags.gorgeous design and colours :D

xx coops xx
Pretty card and I like the use of the Spellbinders xx
Jill said…
gorgeous card Mags, love the CAS look thanks for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx
Gorgeous creation, love the colours & what a great idea to swap them around looks fab!
I'm sure you neighbour will appreciate your kindness!
Hugs Shell xx
debby4000 said…
Beautiful, elegant card Mags.
luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.