A little Angel!

Good evening, everyone! I hope you're all having a good week. I've been a busy bee with the dreaded housework, it's horrible to do though it helps when something funky comes on the radio and I can dance with the vacuum cleaner! (Though not as well as Freddie Mercury does in the video to 'I want to break free!)

I've also made a Christmas card, using a lovely LotV stamp, Little Ivy she is adorable!


I coloured here with Speccies (list at the end) and used the Blender to give just the faintest pink shadows on her surplice. Her wings were shaded with grey then slathered with Glamour Dust. The gold metal corner came from Whiff of Joy a couple of years ago; and the green-and-gold ribbon is from Pinflair in Hertford. So is the gold paper used to mat both the image and the LotV sentiment. Gems are from stash.

The gorgeous papers are 'Silent Night' by Papermania, the spotted paper is actually shiny gold dots on cream paper.

I also did the inside (it's a great way of cutting back on the creation of Snippets lol!):



Challenges:

Sketch Saturday supplied the sketch, which is fab, as usual!

CHNC where Hazel wants 'Ribbons' does the inside one count as well as the outside one, Hazel? Also, there are ribbons on the image :)

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra which every month is 'Anything Goes' (as long as it's Christmas)

I'm watching the football and 'my' team, Spurs, is winning! I support that team because back when I was working in a library opposite their football ground their Captain used to come in to borrow books. What a lovely man! I can't see it happening these days, I expect the players have to be ferried everywhere by stretch limo!

One day I'll take out a second mortgage and buy a ticket to watch them play live!

Thanks for looking.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

love Mags B x

Spectrum Noirs: Skin: TN2, FS3, 2, 8. Hair: GB7, 4, CT4, 1. Surplice: PP2, 1, Blender. Cassock and ribbons: DR7, 6, 1. Ivy: JG5, 1. Wings: IG1, 2. Outline: IG1

Comments

Yeah, they did well...
Sue said…
I hope your team won!
Your card is gorgeous Mags, the image is so cute and coloured beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous detailing.
Hugs Sue
mags said…
A lovely card Mags. Lovely papers and layout. Well done on doing a christmas card too. My good intentions with making christmas cards has well and truly done a runner. No doubt I will be doing them at the last minute again lol.
Mags
x
debby4000 said…
Sooooo cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.great papers and design and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx
Doreen said…
This is just beautiful Mags,gorgeous image and colours.xxx
Anonymous said…
Lovely Christmas card, Mags! Love the beautiful gold and red and green and that adorable angel is so precious!

Have a great weekend! xoxo
Peanut said…
Oh what a sweet little image, Mags. That corner treatment is so beautiful.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Means a lot to me.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts
Pop's Cards said…
Good Morning sweetie...

This is just Gorgeous sweetie..

Have a great Saturday ♥ Pops x x x
Donna said…
Sweet little Christmas card Mags, love the stripey papers and cute angel image :) Donna ♥ x
♥Gemma♥ said…
Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Hazel said…
Beautiful card - and, yes, all the ribbons count so well for the CHNC challenge 114 - gorgeous angel and love the papers you've used. I am so sorry that I got behind with commenting, so this is very late - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.