The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #48 Something Spooled.

Good morning! The new challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox and the theme is to use 'something spooled.' That can be lace ribbon, twine, string - anything that comes of a spool.

Our sponsor is the fab Robyn's Fetish and a lucky winner will be able to choose 5 digis from the shop!

The DT could also use some images, I chose English tea cup isn't it pretty?


I used a Go Kreate large Frilly Die to make the shaped card blank. The background paper is by Bearly Mine, I love the roses! I used a Spellbinders Stately Circles die for the mat. The image is coloured with Speccies, and the roses have been Glossy Accented.

The flowers are by wild Orchid Crafts, and the fern is made with a Memory Box die (it was a pain to cut, even in Excalibur, my gorgeous Grand Calibur!)

I used two spooled items - a length of lace, and some organza ribbon.

Do go and see what my teamies have made, they will inspire you to dig out your spools and have a go!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Spectrum Noirs: IB3, 2, 1; TB4, 3, 1; CR6, 5, 3

Comments

Doreen said…
I love the fab image,gorgeous card.xxx
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the pretty image, beautiful papers and embellished perfectly
hugs Sue xx
Anonymous said…

Hi Mags
lovely teacup image, and love the rose papers and flowers, so pretty and lacey! Very shabby chic!

Enjoy your weekend!
coops said…
so beautiful mags.gorgeous pretty details and colours and I love the image :D

xx coops xx
mags said…
Another lovely card MagsB. Super image and great shape and design.
Mags
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.