Dream Valley DT Challenge #76 Vintage.

For my DT post for The Squirrel and the Fox please scroll down to the previous post. Ta.)

Good afternoon! I hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday!

We have a new challenge at Dream Valley and it's Vintage Our lovely sponsor is The Paper Shelter who are offering a $20 voucher for their digi store!!!

I used Victorian Beauty on my card, I love her expression, she's so pleased with herself!


The papers are magazine freebies from a while ago, they are printed to look like fabric. I used a snippet of gold paper and a Spellbinders die for the shiny mat. I cut strips of lace and gathered along one edge and pulled it tight to make the lace 'doilies' behind the 3 roses. The roses and ribbon are from stash. The sentiment is a very old wooden stamp without any details on it!

I coloured Victorian Beauty with Promarkers, and covered her mirror with glossy accents.

Go and see the fabulous work done by the DT over at Dream Valley, they are sure to inspire you to try your hand at Vintage, too!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Holly, Forest Green, Apple, Lime Green; Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink; Umber, Walnut, cocoa; coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink; Gold, Canary Yellow; Ice Grey 1, 3

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a gorgeous card, your lace doiley is a great idea!
Ooh I love this! Gorgeous card and such a fab image! Love your papers and colour choice for the image. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends x
mags said…
A lovely vintage creation Mags and you have coloured the image beautifully.
Mags
x
Annmaree of Oz said…
What a cute Victorian girl, Love her! Beautiful colouring and papers - I love the frame and flowers, too!
coops said…
so beautiful mags.gorgeous image and i love your pretty papers and details :D

xx coops xx
Lol she does look very pleased with herself...I wonder what she's done? lol!!

Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & the patterns on your papers are fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.