CRAFT Challenge DT Challenge #315 Christmas

Good morning! I hope you're all enjoying a sunny Thursday!

Our theme at CRAFT Challenge this week is Christmas We have two great sponsors:

Rick St Dennis


and The Paper Shelter


I used Yep, I have my methods by The Paper Shelter.


So cute! I coloured him with Copics, and added a lot of glitter to the snow and Santa's fur trim.

The papers are by Dovecraft. I used the Memory Box Frosty Border die for the snowflake die-cuts, which are glittered, and the Poinsettia is made with a Marianne Die. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches.

Go see the inspiration that my teamies have created, and have a go at a Christmas card - it's never too early to start!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is one fabulous, fun Christmas card great image and a wonderful festive design.
hugs
lorraine x
mags said…
Gorgeous christmas card Mags. Love the cute image.
Mags
x
Lynne in NI said…
Heee I love your Santa! Great layout too ... you've reminded me that I have that snowflake die (somewhere!)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.