Dream Valley DT Challenge #111 Embossing Wet or Dry

Happy Monday, everyone! I had intended to spend the day watching Test cricket while doing the ironing, but after England's pusillanimous collapse against Australia yesterday there isn't any cricket, so I'll be watching craft videos on Youtube instead!

Before then, here is my card for the new Challenge at Dream Valley and we'd like to see Embossing. This could be dry embossing with a folder, or heat embossing.

Our sponsors are:

Crafts and Me

and The Hobby House

I used the cutest image from Crafts and Me, this is Red Hatter


I dry embossed pink Centura pearl for the background and heat embossed the LotV sentiment. The paper is from an old 6 x 6 pad by My Mind's Eye called Quite Contrary. The ribbon is from stash and the roses are from Wild orchid Crafts. I used a Woodware punch for the leaf sprays.

Have a look at my teamies' lovely makes, then get embossing!!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Really pretty Mags and such gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is gorgeous Mags, gorgeous colouring which is beautifully coloured. Thank you Marlene
mags said…
Beautiful card Mags. Lovely image and love the embossed background.
Mags
x
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, such a sweet image add I love the pretty colours.
Shame about the cricket, lets hope they play better for the next match!
hugs Sue xx
Lynsey said…
Hi Mags, this is such a sweet card! I watch craft videos on Youtube too whilst doing the ironing, it makes it little more bearable lol!
Hugs Lynsey x
This is gorgeous hun, love the colours & added details
Hugs Shell xx
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love this sweet image and your details and colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx
Beebeebabs said…
Very pretty card!!!
coldwaters2 said…
Oh Mags this is absolutely gorgeous love the embossed background and papers, the flowers and pink bow are so lovely and last but not least that image is a little cutie.
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.