CRAFT Challenge DT #339 Winter

Good grief, it's Thursday already! I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend! I will be at my Church's 'Crib and Candles' Festival, I am going to have a stall selling cards for the first time! If any of you are near Hoddesdon in Hertfordshire on Saturday, pop into St Paul's Church (opposite Morrison's) and come and say hello! Also there will be.... CREAM TEAS!

Now back to your regular schedule. The new CRAFT Challenge is Winter. I made a Winter birthday card:


I apologise for the rather dull photo!


The image is Snow-covered lamp post by Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps. Of course the most famous lamp post in literature is the one in 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' where it stands alone in the middle of a forest in Narnia. So I picked some paper from my stash that has trees on it.

The ribbon is also from stash, and the snowflakes were cut with a Whimsy snowflake border die with gold sequins added to the middle.

Our sponsors this week are:

Doctor Digi's House of Stamps

Whoopsie Daisy

Di's Digi Stamps

My teamies have made some very fun Winter creations, do go and have a look!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Sheila said…
Lovely card Mags. Nice to see a different image. And your papers are fabulous! Good luck with your charity event. X already have Saturday planned or I would have popped up to say hi!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
I didn't know that about the lamp post. Another snippet of info to file away.Lol.
Love your colouring of the image which i think i also have. Hugs Mrs a.
Lynne in NI said…
Good luck with your craft sale Mags ... have one of those cream teas for me ;) yummmmmmm
mags said…
A gorgeous winter birthday card Mags. Hope you have a good weekend.
Mags
x
Sue B said…
This is beautiful Mags.. the pretty paper is so perfect with the image. Love the soft colours and the gorgeous snowflakes! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
MaryH said…
Hello, and your cream tea sounds yummy (never having had one, don't have a clue as to what it has but just sounds delicious!). Such a pretty card with the beribboned lamppost all decked out in snow. The background papers are lovely, and I like the red border very much. All the motifs look beautiful against that silver mat and the soft scallop of the card shape. Good luck with your craft sales! Hugs & TFS
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous card Mags a lovely image and lush papers
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.