My Time to Craft DT Challenge #311 Last Minute Christmas Make.

Happy weekend, everyone! I hope you're not feeling too stressed as the Big Day approaches! For me, Christmas begins with our Carols by Candlelight service on the Sunday evening before the 25th. There is always a wonderful scent of pine from the flower arrangements, as well as the flickering light og the candles - magical!

Talking of Christmas, our new Challenge at My Time to Craft is A Last-Minute Christmas Make and I certainly needed one, since I realised that one friend would be away for Christmas, so I had to get a move on!

I made a little 'booklet' containing bags of spices for mulled wine, following this video from My Favorite Things.

The outside:


The cardstock is from an old First Edition 12 x 12 Village Christmas pad - in fact, it was a wee bit too thick, and I had to fold all the creases to and fro before they would lie flat. The sentiment is by Lil'Inkers from their Big Christmas stamp set, I embossed it in gold and glued just the left side of the circle doen, so that the booklet flap can slip underneath to hold it closed.

Here is the inside, complete with spice bags.:


I added a bottle of vino and that was it! Sorted!

My teamies have made a variety of creations to inspire you, do go and take a look!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Pat said…
What a great idea Mags, I am sure your friend will love it. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Pat xx
Sheila said…
Fabulous idea and stunning papers! Sure the recipient will love it! Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year too! X
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags, I can smell the spices from here!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
coldwaters2 said…
Wow this is fantastic Mags must go look at the tutorial superb work.
hugs
lorraine x
Mrs A. said…
Wow. What a super idea and such a lovely prezzie to give at christmas time.
Hope you have a great Christmas and a i wish you a Happy New year for 2016. hugs Mrs A.
A beautiful make and a lovely idea.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.
x
Ann said…
What a wonderful gift! I'm sure friend will love it - Merry Christmas!
mags said…
This is lovely Mags. What a great idea for a gift.
Mags
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.