Dream Valley DT Challenge 123 New

Apologies for the late arrival of my post for the New challenge at Dream Valley. If you've seen my card on the Challenge page you'll have noticed I made a glaring mistake.....

More on that later!

Our sponsor is the amazing Pink Gem Designs (and they have a SALE until the end of January!)

I used the utterly adorable Bathtime Baby

Now, if you check that link you'll see that the baby's hair is tied with a cute bow. However, for some reason I missed this obvious clue that this is a baby GIRL and went wth blue papers. Late last night my hubby pointed out my mistake.

Oh I do feel like such a prat!

So today I reprinted the image and cut out some of the bubbles to stick over the bow.


The papers and ribbon and butterfly are from stash, and the hearts are die-cut with a Lawn Fawn hearts die set.

Go over to the Challenge blog and have a look at my teamies' 'New' creations, and have a giggle at my silly mistake!

D'OH!!!!!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

A gorgeous card. Thank you Marlene
We all do that don't we? but great cover up and all together a GREAT card.
KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this totally cute creation Mags but then I loved the first version too.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx
coldwaters2 said…
Awwww what a little sweetie this is Mags and adorable image and totally FAB card design
hugs
lorraine x
mags said…
This is gorgeous Mags. Cute image and you would never know about the bow.
Mags
x
Lynne in NI said…
Heee what a cutie, and great cover up!! I would never have guessed there was a bow hiding beneath ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.