CRAFT Challenge #365 Father's Day/ Male

Good morning! I hope you're all looking forward to a great weekend!

It's Thursday, so it must be another CRAFT Cahllenge. With Father's Day approaching next month, our theme is Father's Day or Male, so that those of us whose fathers are no longer with us can join in with a card for a male friend or relative.

Our awesome sponsor is:

Digital Delights


I used Steampunk Octopus Freddie from Oddball Art. Isn't he suave with his top hat and monocle and elegant moustache?


I cut the silver frame with Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles and the cogs with a Sizzix Tim Holtz die. I coloured the cogs with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress paint, then added some Peeled Paint embossing powder for a verdigris look. The paper is from stash, I like the 'compass' pattern!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x



Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this lovely cutie Mags. I wish I was an Octopus with all the things I am now doing in a day/night. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Super card, very masculine Love it.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Heee what a fab image, Mags, beautifully coloured as always! Great masculine card :)
Lynne in NI said…
Heee what a fun octopus image, you've coloured him beautifully too :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.