You Are Very Special

I have had several occasions recently for which I've been making cards, so there may be posts from me this week that are not DT cards!! This one has been received by my neighbour, who has had a tough 18 months coping with breast cancer. Thankfully she is healed! She has been absolutely wonderful about my bowel cancer, full of sympathy and good advice.


The coloured card is from Anna Marie Designs and is a beautiful shade of lilac. I used a Spellbinders Die, Card Creator 5 x 7 Reflective Moments and layered it with foam pads. The sentiment is stamped in Mama Elephant Stargazer Pigment Ink, and the stamp is from Be Happy Today. The tear-shaped purple gems are from my stash.

I hope your weekend is going well. For all my Welsh friends - CONGRATULATIONS to Wales for winning their first match at Euro 16! It wouldn't surprise me if they got at least a draw against England on Thursday! :)

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So lovely Mags. I am so glad you have a good friend to support you through your illness.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow, what a beautiful card for your friend, I'm sure this card was very special to her x Hope you're doing OK
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous card Mags a special creation for a special lady those dies are so elegant the colours are fabulous a very thoughtful way of letting someone know that you are thinking of them
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.