My Time to Craft Challenge #326 Sketchy Time!

Afternoon, all! I hope you're having a good weekend. My son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are up from Shrewsbury for the weekend. They have taken the olde manne out to get a stairgate while I have my afternoon kip!

So I thought it was about time I posted about the new challenge at My Time to Craft. We have a fab Sketch by Jo for you to try.


I always have a bit of trouble getting the sizing right for background strips, so this time I cheated and made the central strip separately and glued it on top of the background paper!!


I used the Artists Butterfly wood-mounted stamp by Hero Arts. I used a Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Square die to cut it out. I also cut all my papers and mats with Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A and B which are a bit more accurate than my normal cutting! The papers are from the Snippets drawer and the ribbon and gems are from stash.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts Thanks a Bunch set and the Fancy Tags label is by Spellbinders.

My teamies have made some lovely creations based on the sketch, go and see and be inspired to join in!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x





Comments

This is so very pretty, I love the butterfly, the papers and the tag for the die for the sentiment.
Faith
x.
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh what a fab butterfly Mags, love your colour theme too. I can never get panels sized right either!
Enjoy your weekend with your family :)
Great make hun, love the flutterbutt & the colours look great!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Shell xx
Alison said…
This is so pretty, Mags. I love butterflies on cards and this one is a beauty - love your colour combo too.
Alison x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.