My Time to Craft Challenge 333 - Distress It! And a DT Call

Good morning! We have a DT CALL at My Time to Craft!. We re a very friendly group, so if you would like to join us, hop over to the Challenge Blog and get all the details there!

Now on to our new Challenge which is Distress It! You can use Distress Inks and a blending tool to colour the edges of your papers, or use scissors to rough them up. I did both - and it's another Christmas card!


You can just about see that I used Tea Dye Distress Ink to add colour to the background paper, which is by Papermania from an old pad. I also used scissors to roughen the edges, and made sure that I didn't glue up to the edge so I could lift it up (I hope that makes sense!)

The totally gorgeous image is Candy Cane Angel by Hannah Lynn for Crafts and Me. I glittered her wings and the fur trim on her outfit. The ribbon and lace are from stash. The snowflake is made with a Laced Pine Sowflake die by Cheery Lynn and I used glitter embossing powder to give it some shine.

I heat embossed the sentiment which is by Waffle Flower and cut one end in a fishtail. The corner pieces are made with a Joy! die from Noor Design and I added glitter to them, too.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So gorgeous Mags, well done sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is gorgeous Mags, the image is so sweet, great design. Marlene
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh she's fab, love your colour theme and those pretty sparkly corners too :)
Beautiful creation hun, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx
Pat said…
Beautiful card Mags, love that gorgeous image and your lovely card design.

Pat xx
Alison said…
I love your card, Mags. Gorgeous image - so pretty and the way you've distressed the papers is stunning.
Alison x
crafty-stamper said…
Beautifully coloured image and love the die cut corners and distressed edges and yes it did make sense about the edges
Carol x
coldwaters2 said…
WOW what a beautiful creation Mags wow, that image is divine so are the gorgeous papers and card design, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.