CRAFT Challenge #395 Anything Goes.

Morning, all! Our last Challenge at CRAFT Challenge is Anything Goes

I abandoned Christmas cards to make something girly and adaptable for several occasions, using WO Cupcake Tower by Bugaboo Stamps. Cute, or what?


The cupcake background paper came from stash, and the strip with teapots came with the same, very old, set of papers. I added Wink of Stella to the cupcakes and the teapots, and also to the girl's dress. The spotty ribbon is from stash, and the diamante butterfly is from Hobbycraft. I used a Martha Stewart heart border punch to edge the teapots horizontal strip.

Our lovely sponsors are:

Bugaboo Stamps


Nikki Burnette


The Stamping Boutique which sadly is closing down at the end of December :(


Thanks for looking, and have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Healthy New Year.

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Awww she's a real cutie, your DP couldn't be any more perfect!
Have a wonderful Christmas Mags! Hope you're getting to spend time with your new grandson x
(I can't remember if I thanked you for the lovely Christmas card, so if I didn't - Thank You!)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.