Dream Valley DT #149 Vintage with Music

Hi, guys! We have a really original Challenge at Dream Valley this fortnight: Vintage with Music. That can mean adding music patterned paper to your vintage creation, or using a music-related image. Have a look at the inspiration from my lovely teamies to get an idea.

Now, vintage and shabby chic are two genres I find are a definite challenge!! I spent a lot of time perusing Pinterest!


I'm really pleased with this! It's not as elaborate as some of the wonderful cards I saw on Pinterest!

The lovely image is from the Roses Collection by Digistamp Boutique. The papers are from my stash. I used a Sue Wilson die to cut the borders from ivory cardstock and distressed them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The crochet lace is from stash, and there is a string of pearl trim from The Ribbon Girl down the middle. The 'Thank you' chipboard sentiment is by Scrapiniec also from The Ribbon Girl.

We have two excellent sponsors:

Digistamp Boutique


Crafty Ribbons


Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

A Beautiful vintage look card, beautiful colouring too.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh beautiful card Mags, great job with such a tough challenge!
Mrs A. said…
Nearly missed this gorgeous card. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Bunny

Little Girls Tea Time

Dream Valley Challenge 45 - Anything Goes!