My Time to Craft Challenge #341 Sketchy Time!

Good morning! We have a fab sketch for you to try at My Time to Craft this fortnight, created by the talented Jo.


You can turn it, but we need to see the sketch in your project - have a look at my teamies' creations to get some ideas!

I have made..... a Christmas card!


The adorable image is by Penny Black from the Christmas Critters stamp set. I love those cute mice!

I used papers from the ever-expanding Snippets Drawer, and the green card is also a Snippet. The gems are by Papermania and the gold-embossed sentiment is from Hanging Around which is one of Clearly Besotted's mini stamp sets. The ribbon is by American Crafts.

CHALLENGES ENTERED:

I am entering this card to the Snippets Playground at Di's blog. as so much of the card is made with leftovers!

Thanks for looking, and have an excellent weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Di said…
Hi Mags! How wonderful to see you in the snippets playground! We missed you!!!! What a great sketch and such a super Christmas card - isn't the image adorable! Am sure I have that stamp hidden away but mine's a wood mounted one I think. Need to check now!

Hugs

Di xx
Di said…
Psst Mags. If you want to be in the Snippets prize draw, I do ask folk to say so in a comment - only as a couple of times in the past I had to do a redraw when the winner piped up they didn't really want the prize :)

xx
scrappymo! said…
What a delightful image. This is a wonderful card. Your design looks great and shows off these adorable mice!
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous festive card Mags loving both the papers and that wonderful image, super make
hugs
lorraine x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute and pretty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awww that's such a sweet image Mags, love the font of your sentiment too!
A beautiful card with such a gorgeous image.

Sue xx
MaryH said…
Saw this cutie at the Snippets Playground, and popped over to see it closer. I love these P.Black critters, and your layout shows them off just so nicely. Good Job! TFS & Hugs
Donna said…
Super sweet Christmas card Mags, you're so well organised, I'm not jealous much! Love these little mice they too cute! :) Donna ♥ x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.