CRAFT Challenge #426 Summer

At CRAFT Challenge our new theme is Summer.

One of the good things about being on the Church Flower Arranging Team is seeing the different varieties of blooms on sale in each season. We work to a strict budget, so the seasonal flowers are often the cheapest - just like fruit'n'veg! To me, Summer means Roses, so I have made a card with a 'flower arrangement' style image by Bugaboo stamps which features roses, this is Rose Watering Can.


I made a Shaker Card. I added Glossy Accents to the watering can, and it shows even under the acetate. The sunshine-yellow paper is from stash.

Our sponsor is the fabulous, funny and witty Bugaboo Stamps who have a sale on until the end of July!


Have a look at my teamies' fab summer creations, they will make you smile!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So pretty Mags. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shaker, it's so pretty.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card! You'd LOVE my Mum's rose garden, she's got every colour you could imagine and it smells amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.