CRAFT Challenge #428 Anything Goes!

Hiya! We have a fab theme at CRAFT Challenge this week - Anything Goes!

I have made a birthday card for a friend who supports Arsenal Football Club, whose colours are red and white.


The fun image is Dunderton Academicals. I coloured him with Copics and added Glossy Accents to his glasses, and went around the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I added a frame made with an old MFT Die-namics die, which I distressed with Vintage Photo, then added some streaks of Delicata Gold ink to give the impression of an old picture frame with worn gilding. It shows better irl.

The background paper is from an old pad by (I think) Cosmo Cricket - the label has come off! The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted. The little banner stamp is from my first kit from Love From Lizi - all my other banner stamps were too big, but this one was perfect!

I had a lot of fun making this - even though my team is Arsenal's North London rival, Tottenham Hotspur - and I wonder what he'd look like done in sepia, like a very old photo!

Our sponsor this week is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps.


Have a go at our Challenge, there's lots of inspiration from my gorgeous teamies on the blog!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags, I am sure the man loved it too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
LOVE this image, you've shown him off beautifully, love the paper.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh he's fab, love your red/ kraft combo :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.