My Time to Craft #360 Sketchy Time!

Good morning! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm going to be writing Christmas cards today rather than making them!

First let me tell you about our new Challenge at My Time to Craft and we have a terrific sketch for you to follow!


Lovely!

I turned it around, as the image is horizontal, not vertical, it comes from a sheet of cut-aparts by Graphic45.


This is for a Ruby Wedding Anniversary, as I'm sure you can tell by all the red! The paper is from an ancient pad by K&Co, the ribbon and lace are from stash, the pearl heart is from Hobbycraft, and the 3 pearl buttons are by Webster's Pages.

The sentiment says 'Love is two people who share one heart' and is a vellum strip that came with a Freckled Fawn kit about 3 years ago! I added it to a strip of green paper to make it stand out more.

I distressed the edges of the paper and added Vintage Photo Distress Ink, to give a shabby chic look, but I'm not sure about it as it makes the pearl trim and lace look wonky where they turn up. I think I'll flatten that bit!

Anyway, enough of my wittering! Go and see what my teamies have done with the sketch and then give it a try!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so pretty and colourful Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.