Dream Valley Challenge #172 3 Patterned Papers

Good morning, my lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend - we were visited by the grandchildren (and their parents!) which was lovely. The house seems very quiet now!

We have an interesting new Challenge at Dream Valley - Use Three Patterned Papers. A good way to use up those snippets we all save!


I apologise for the wonky photo!

I used A girl can't have too many... rubber stamp by All Dressed Up for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. She is so chic, with her elegant shoes and hat! I think of her as une Parisienne, so I used papers from the Paris Girl collection by Echo Park/Carta Bella.

The Eiffel Tower chipboard was a magazine freebie a looooong time ago. The ribbon is from stash. I used a Penny Black Heart String die to cut the hearts swag from the same paper I used at the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from and old stamp set by Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this fortnight is the fabulous All Dressed Up Stamps.


Go and see my teamies' great creations with Wendy's gorgeous images!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you all have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Hi Mags, oh I love this, so sweet...hope you have a good week..x
Maggie, this is gorgeous hunny! I love that sweet image and your fabulous striking black and pink combo is absolutely brilliant! Très chic hunny xoxo Hugs, Wends xoxo
How beautifully feminine, love the pink and black.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.