CRAFT Challenge #458 Christmas

We have our regular Christmas Theme at CRAFT Challenge this week!


This cutie is Overstuffed Santa by Lacy Sunshine stamps. I love that his toy sack is stuffed with delicious cookies!

All the papers are from an old pad by Kaisercraft, including the sentiment. The glitter trim at the top is made with a punch and I used the trimmings to add to the bottom of the card to give more festive bling!

Our fab sponsor is Lacy Sunshine.


My teamies have made some lovely creations to inspire you - do join in!!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
What a fab Santa - he's my type of guy if he's bringing biscuits!
What a great Santa, lovely papers too.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.