The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #29

Evening, all! I don't know where this month is going, it's already time for a new Chllenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! As always the theme is Anything Goes for Christmas. And of course you don't just have to make a card!

I found some old Hunkydory Christmas designs (they were in a box under the sofa!). The toppers are foiled and very shiny! All I added to this card was a piece of organza ribbon and a silver mat:


I must use up some more of my Hunkydory goodies!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags. What else have you got hiding under that sofa?
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.