My Time to Craft #374 Sketchy Time!

Hi, guys! I hope you're all well! We have had an exciting day - the new washing machine has been delivered! We really know how to live a glamorous life here at the Manor!

Even more exciting is our new challenge at My Time to Craft! which is a lovely CAS sketch.


So versatile! I used it to showcase a pretty paper from Modascrap which was included in the June kit by Simon Says Stamp.


The gold card also came with the kit. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the swags on the balloon and the flowers, and some sequins from my stash.

My teamies have made some gorgeous cards, go and see how one simple sketch can be interpreted in so many ways!

Thanks for looking, and enjoy your weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
An awesome pretty creation Mags. Love the colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.