The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #33

Hi, guys! I hope your week is going well! We had rain again last night, woo-hoo! The garden smelt lovely and fresh this morning!

To counteract the heat, it's time for our next challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge We've had a glitch on our post on the blog, I'm afraid, but keep checking back! I added the Top Five to the first comment under the blogpost.

Anyway, here's my Christmas card:


The image is a very old C C Designs stamp called 'Stocking Boy.' I used papers from an old Kaisercraft pad, the background is glittered!

Do join in our Challenge, you can make anything Christmassy, it doesn't have to be a card!

Thanks for looking

love Mags b x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a cutie, its always great to get some ink on those oldies!
We've lost the sunshine and heat here, I kinda miss it, we got so spoiled there for a month or so!
AW! so sweet, love the papers too.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.