Dream Valley Challenges #189 Anything But a Card

Hi, guys! I'm so sorry I'm a day late with this post, it's been a very busy few days.

Our new Challenge at Dream Valley is Anything But A Card and our sponsor is the lovely All Dressed Up Stamps. Wendy kindly sent us some images to use, and when I saw this cute little girl reading I knew I had to make a pretty notebook!


I removed the covers from a shop-bought notebook and covered them with paper, then used my Crop-A-Dile to re-punch the holes and thread the covers back onto the wire binding.

I added some gorgeous pink ribbon and cut the letters with a Memory Box Classic Alphabet die set.

My teamies have been very inventive, go and check out their creations!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so gorgeous Mags. Love your paper choice.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful note-book cover love the cute image/gorgeous bow and pretty vintage looking paper
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.