My Time to Craft! #391 Pink and Girly

Hi, guys! We have a gorgeous new Challenge at My Time to Craft - Pink and Girly!

Today I have 2 CAS cards to share, both to the same design but with the papers reversed.


Here is the second:


Everything except the main sentiment, which is from an old Simon Says Stamp kit, came from the January 2019 kit by Love from Lizi.  I used Lizi's Silver Dollar embossing powder on the big sentiment. The bottom sentiments are both glittered stickers. I also used some silver glitter Peel-offs as a border between the two papers. Finally I added some pink Nuvo Drops.

Take a look at my teamies' fab, girly creations, then get out all your pinkest craft supplies and join in!!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Morning Mags, love both of these , pretty colours and lots of sparkle...enjoy your weekend.xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Great creations Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love how you have designed these Mags, great cards.
Faith
x
Two fabulous makes hun, love the switched papers. just fab!
Have a great week
Hugs Shell xx
Pat said…
Hi Mags, great pink and girly cards for the challenge this week, lovely.

Pat xx
Mrs A. said…
Your two cards are very pink and girly. I like the way you have reversed the papers Top and bottom. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.