The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #61 Anything Christmas Goes.

Hi, guys! Well, in a month's time it will be Boxing Day! It's beginning to feel Christmassy in the Manor, with interesting boxes arriving and rehearsals for carol singing. And, of course, making Christmas cards!

We have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy We have 2 lovely new ladies on the DT, to pop over and say hello to Bianca and Danka. They have made lovely cards for our new challenge!

I have used an old Bugaboo Santa image, no longer available, but there are some fab Santa images on the site!



The background paper is from stash, and so is the bobble ribbon (I think both were magazine freebies.) The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Simply Winter Sentiments stamp set - so useful! I matted everything onto gold mirri card and added glitter to Santa's fur trim. Et voila!

Thanks for looking, and I hope your week is going well.

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Super Santa image. Some of the oldies are the best ones. I recognise that paper too. Still have some in my stash as well. Hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
Lovely fun filled creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
LOVE your Santa, love your paper and ribbons, a Fabulous card Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.