Dream Valley Challenges #215 Christmas!

Hi, guys! I hope you're keeping well. We have the last challenge of the year at Dream Valley and the theme is Christmas! We have several fabulous sponsors this time and I fell for the adorable Noel Christmas Mouse from Polkadoodles.


I used paper from an old Kaisercraft pad for the background (using up my stash!) and some glitter paper that I have had for years for the matting and the centre strip. I edged the central strip with Silver Bubble peel-off stickers by Love from Lizi.

The sentiment is from a very old LOTV stamp.

I added glitter to Noel's 'fur' trim, and Glossy Accents over the bauble. This card sparkles!!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cutie Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awwww what a sweet little mouse Mags, lovin all the added sparkle too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.