The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #100

 

Good afternoon, my lovelies! Here's another Christmas card, because we have a new Challenge at The Hollyand Ivy Christmas Challenge. 

 I took my inspiration from This video by the very talented Natasha Foote.
I used papers from an old pad that was a magazine freebie and the Christmas tree and bling are from an even older sticker sheet! I also used Peel-offs by Love from Lizi where the papers joined. 

 My hubby said: "It's very.... pink!" when he saw it! 

 Check out the challenge blog and be inspired to make Christmas cards - in 4 months' time it will be Christmas Eve!!!!! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Ina G said…
Pretty pink background Mags. Nice layers and your Christmas tree is gorgeous.
Lynne in NI said…
Lol that's just a typical response from the other half 🤣
Great card, such a fab layout to show off your pretty papers too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.