My Time to Craft! #466 Embossing.

Hello, my dearios! I hope you're all looking forward to an enjoyable and relaxing weekend. We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft to keep you entertained! 

 Our theme this time is Embossing either heat-embossing or dry-embossing. I went with both, following This video from the lovely Natasha Foote. The technique begins at 3 minutes 10 seconds.
I used an embossing folder and brayered white pigment ink over the raised side. (Natasha used Versamark, but pigment ink was easier to see to make sure I had good coverage - and since it stays wet for longer than dye ink it's fine for heat-embossing.) 

I used an embossing bag on my plain cardstock to prevent powder from sticking where I didn't want it and ran it and the folder through my Cuttlebug. Then I sprinkled on gold embossing powder and heat-set it. 

 The gold embossing sits in the debossed pattern and gives a very pretty look, though the photo doesn't do it justice. A sentiment and some gold ribbon later and it was done! 

 Check out my teamies' contributions, they will give you so many ideas! Check out Natasha's videos, too! 

 Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.