My Time to Craft Christmas #33 Fireplace theme and/or stockings.

Morning, all! Welcome to another Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas.  I have chosen to make 2 cards with Stockings, since I don't have anything for a Christmas fireplace! 

 My first card uses one of the adorable Elves from MFT's Santa's Elves stamp set.
The background paper is a snippet from my stash - it also has stockings on it! The sentiment came with the stamp set. 

 My second card uses a Penny Black image from the Wonder stamp set. I love these cute mice! The paper and sentiment are also from the Snippets drawer. 

 Check out the blog for some more inspiration! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.