Dream Valley #276 Back to School. - This challenge lasts ONE WEEK only.

 Yes, it's that time of year: the summer hols are over and a new school year begins.  That's the new theme at Dream Valley  The challenge lasts one week, not two; but then we will be back to the normal schedule.


This very cute image came from Bugaboo.  (I miss them so much!)  I coloured the lad and his huge pile of school items in Copics.  The papers are from a very old pad by Papermania - I thought the brightly-coloured geometric shapes of the background were suitable for school.  (Maths! Not my favourite subject!)

I cut the letters from a dull silver-grey glitter card.  The misspelling is deliberate, by the way!

Check out the challenge blog for more fun inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.