A bridge card for a birthday!

 Hiya! This is the card I made for my daughter's birthday, using items from the Love from Lizi March 2023 kit, 'Spring Friends.'  It does seem to be still available on her website if you'd like a more detailed look.


The instructions for a US A2 Bridge Card came from this video by Jennifer McGuire.  I used pearlised white card for the bas and the papers and ephemera are from the 'Spring Friends' kit.  The little hedgie is adorable! I also added dots of glitter Nuvo Drops to the centres of all the flowers.

I hope you're all keeping well!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Liz said…
Beautiful card, I love the design. xx
Aunty Sue said…
Hi Mags this is such a lovely card and thanks for your comment on my recent card
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow, what a cool card design Mags! Bet your daughter absolutely loved it!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.