Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.

 Hi there! I have been busy preparing a class on making Christmas cards for our branch of the Mothers' Union at the end of the month.  I have been cutting reams of paper and mirror card ready to be assembled by the ladies.  I'll take some photos on the day - with permission of course! I am stupidly nervous, even though everyone there has been a friend for many years!! I am currently sorting everything and wondering what I've forgotten.  There's bound to be something!

Anyway, this isn't one of the card designs for the class, it's inspired by Chrissie Stokes who makes beautiful CAS cards.  Here is her blog post and this is my CASEd version.


I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes dies, with two of each layered together for dimension, on a linen-effect panel cut with a wonky stitched die.  The sentiment is an older die by Love from Lizi.  The gems are from my stash.

I have had a lot of dental work this year to straighten my teeth and I made 10 cards like this for my dentist, who is wonderful.  I used a 'Season's Greetings' sentiment, also in gold and from Love from Lizi, since the cards won't necessarily go to someone who celebrates Christmas.  Such a useful sentiment!

Well, I suppose I should get off the laptop and clean the kitchen.  I shall listen to the cricket on the radio while I scrub the floor.

Thanks for looking, everyone, and take care!

love Mags B x






Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Ohh I love this Mags, what a lovely gift for your dentist, I'd love to get my teeth all straightened and nice. Best of luck with your class, you'll be fabulous! And thank you so much for the beautiful card I received earlier in the week, it's gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!