Sheetload of cards Dec 2023

 Hi, guys! I have been spending many weeks (many, many weeks!) making Christmas cards.  The latest batch uses the December 2023 Sheetload of Cards by Alicia of Call Me Crafty Al.  I have made 50 cards for all the mums/Nans/childminders who come to the Toddler Club that I help to run at my church.

Here are 8 of the cards I made to show how great this is for using up paper pads.  I finished off a Christmas pad that I'd had for 2 years!


And the next 4.

All the images and the sentiment are by MFT, the Santas are from the Jingle All the Way stamp set and the Elves are from the Santa's Elves stamp set.  I love 'em!

I coloured them with Promarkers and fussy-cut them.  These cards make me smile!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

Great cards .. .. and well done on making 50 of them!

Love those little Santa and Elf characters!

I hope all is good at your end.

Love Jules xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.