ABC Christmas Challenge: M is for Mistletoe


I have been crafting while offline: it's amazing how much gets done when I'm not on Facebook or Twitter!

This is my first card for ABC Christmas Challenge. The theme is Mistletoe. Up to now the themes haven't really suited the Christmas stamps I have (note to self: get more stamps!!) but this one seems to fit, I think.

The stamp is from Woodware and I used a green Kaleidocolor pad to give some variation to the image. I like the faux buttonhole stitch around the leaves and border. I used a corner punch which seems to be by a firm called 'Make Me!', and stickled the edges. I'm gradually getting the hang of stickling, it's not as easy as it looks!

Hope you're having a nice, sunny evening!

luv, Mags

Recipe: papers are Dovecraft for the bp; and DCWV 'Garden Party' for the strip, which I punched with a holly border punch by Woodware. The sentiment is from stash and the ribbon from a top from New Look!

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Fabulous card Mags :-) the image is juts perfect for our challenge :-) I love the papers and layout too :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge and hop :-)

luv
Lols x x
Jules said…
Hi Mags

Love this Woodware stamp and you have used it really well.

Really need to make a start on my Christmas cards.

Love Jules xx
Annie said…
I love that Mistletoe stamp, it's so cute with the stitched edges, and great touch of sparkle with the Stickles! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog and hope to see you again soon.
hugs, annie x
coops said…
great card mags, the image is really fab and i love the colour you have stamped it in.luv coops.xx
Helen said…
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

PS - don't forget to leave a comment on the DTs blogs to be in with a chance of winning the hidden candies!
Squirrel x said…
Gorgeous card hun, thanks so much for taking part in this ABC CC challenge and the blog hop. Good luck! Hugs, Squirrel xx
Lacey Stephens said…
Great job with the challenge!! Thank you so much for playing along!! If you haven't left comments along the blog hop, you still have a few hours to be entered into the drawings for the individual candies.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.