Anyone for Anya + Sketch Saturday

Oh my paws and whiskers! I'm so sorry I haven't been around for a while. I have discovered the most useless key on my laptop: it disengages the link to the Internet. I must have hit it by mistake and I was doing my nut trying to find out what was wrong!

Luckily I have a teenaged neighbour, who sorted the problem. In five minutes.

I have been carding while away, of course. Here's one with one of my new stamps from The Greeting Farm which I bought from Quixotic Paperie I love these characters!



The Challenge at Anyone for Anya is 'Fabulous Flowers'. The bp are from a Kate Knight pack, which was free with 'Cardmaking and Papercraft' magazine, and the blue square has some very pretty flowers on it which I cleverly covered with the sentiment, d'oh!

The sketch is from Sketch Saturday It's one I'll be using again, hopefully with a bit more care so the bps show a bit better!

I am practising my distressing and used Weathered Wood around the inner square and rectangle, and I had a go at stickling the edges. I need more practice at that, too!

Anyway, thanks for looking, and let's hope we get some June sunshine soon instead of this chilly wind and rain!

luv, Mags

Recipe: Promarkers: Almond, Vanilla (skin); Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink; Azure; Mint Green; Burnt Sienna (hair)
Flowers: 1 made with Retro Punch, distressed with Worn Lipstick, stickled with Clear Rock Candy (which doesn't show well) and 2 Prima flowers. Brads from stash.

Comments

coops said…
fantastic card mags, love the sweet image and really gorgeous colours and flowers.thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :) luv coops.xxx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

Pleased to hear you have your computer sorted .. .. what would we do without these whizz kids???? My son comes to my rescue on many an occassion.

Great card - love your distressing.

I hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx
Sharon said…
Super cute card Mags. Love the beautiful flower detail. Thanks for playing along at AFA.
hugs
Sharon x
Julie said…
This is super cute and the flowers are lovely, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.