Butterflies!

My daughter has been making cupcakes. My kitchen looks like an explosion in a cake factory!



Here's a card she commissioned for a friend who likes 'pretty' but not 'cute.' I used a scrap of K and Co paper for the background, and the glittery butterflies were cut from a piece from the 'Mariposa' stack by DCWV which was fluttering in my scraps drawer.



I found these gorgeous glittery stickers at the bottom of my Christmas papers drawer - heaven knows what they were doing there! So I decided to use them for the inside of the card.

Simples!

Although the stickers weren't snippets, the rest was, so I'm entering Jules's Snippet Challenge. It's so encouraging to know I'm not the only one with a paper snippets overload!!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

luv, Mags x

Comments

Irene said…
Hello Mags

What a fabulous snippet card, I love it. The design paper and glitery butterflies are stunning. You have reminded me I am sure I've have a piece of this paper somewhere.

luv
irene
xxxx
NGCARDS said…
This is a wonderful creation hun xxx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

Such a beautiful make .. .. such a great vintage feel to it.

I am loving all the butterflies and the gorgeous background papers!!

You got my mouth watering at the thought of all those cupcakes .. .. I didn't consider the mess that might have been made .. .. just the end result and the delicious smell that must have been in the air!! Mmmmmm.....

Thank you for sharing your snippet make in the playground this week.

Love Jules xx
coops said…
stunning card mags.so beautiful and i love the butterflies ;D

xx coops xx
melsanford said…
Oh this is so pretty! Beautiful card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Lynne said…
Fabulous vintage card, love your butterflies. A great snippet make.
Lynne xxx
Elizabeth said…
Hi Mags, what a delightful snippet card - I just love the vintage look of the paper and your glittery butterflies are lovely. Elizabeth x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.