Bite Me!



Purple and black are not my normal colours, but Lil Haunts Vampire Lilith, who is a digi from Tickled Pink Stamps, demanded to be given a Gothy and mysterious look, so what could I do?!

I have had the sparkly black card for years - it came in an assortment from The Range and I found it while having yet another clear-out of my shambolic craft room. The purple paper with writing on it is Papermania capsule collection, and I put it twice through my paper crimper to give a waffle texture, just for a change. The other paper was loose in a drawer and I can't remember its provenance!

I used a MS deep edger punch and a Nestie to give a bit more interest. The ribbon is from stash, it has a slight sparkle that isn't showing well. Also not showing is the distressing round the image and the addition of Whiff of Joy Christmas swirls, both in Milled Lavender DI. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm, stamped in Dusty Concord DI. The flowers are from stash, I coloured the gems with my Speccies and added Glamour Dust to the petals.

Lilith has been coloured with Spectrum Noirs - the photo is a bit faded, in reality the colours are more vibrant. I added purple glitter to her collar and the bows on her skirt, and put Glossy Accents on her boots, the wine glass and her mouth! She looks as if she's about to say 'I do not drink.... wine' in a fake Transylvanian voice!

I'm entering two challenges: Inky Impressions Challenge - 'Dress to Impress' is the theme, and I think Lilith has done that! (Thanks, Joey, for the reminder!)

and a new challenge blog, Friday Sketch Challenge supplied exactly the sketch I needed!

Ok, back I go to my Grand Tidy-up - who knows what I'll find next?!

Thanks for looking, and have a good day!

luv, Mags x

Speccies: Skin Tones - 132, 133, 135; Purples - 81, 82, 83, 146; Cool Greys - CG0.5, CG1, CG7, CG9; Essentials - BG1; Reds - 1

Comments

Joey said…
oooh Mags this is gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x
Lora said…
What a fab image! Love all the purple.
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions
Lora x
Scrappychick said…
Totally wickedly adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Inky Impressions this week, we hope to see you again and good luck!
Cyndi
Angelica Turner said…
Lovely card, you did a wonderful job on the coloring on this image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Inky Impressions.
Unknown said…
Great details! Love all the purple!

Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! Hope to see you back this week!

Jenn
DT Member
Tanya said…
simply beautiful! I love the colors :)

Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!
Cheryl Walker said…
Awesome job!! Love the colors :) Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions challenge this week!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Jackie said…
This is so cute! I love the colors and the layout, you did a fabulous job with this card! Thank you for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!
coops said…
fantastic card mags.i love the black and purple combo and stunning image and design :D

xx coops xx
Sharon Basel said…
Cute card Mags. Love that fun sentiment with that adorable image. The sparkle adds the perfect touch to this card too. Thanks for playing in the Inky Impressions challenge!
Christine L said…
Love the goth feel of this card Mags.... it's fab! Just the right colours I think too
Hugs
Christine x
melsanford said…
What a fab card!!!! Love the image and the colours are perfect :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Debs said…
Great card, such fun. Thanks for playing at Friday Sketch
Hugs Debs
Pop's Cards said…
Hi sweetie stunning the colours are perfect for her hugs pops x
Great card, cute!!

Thank-you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com
debby4000 said…
Oh this is fabulous Mags.
luv
debby
Tracey Feeger said…
Fabulously coloured image. Love the goth feel of the card. Great creation. Thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
mwah
Trace
kaylou said…
awwww such a gorgeous card thank yo for joining our first challenge at Friday Sketch.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.