Caroling Snowmen

Hi, guys! I hope you've all had a good day! Welcome to my new followers! I'm so glad to have you along!

I meant to post this card yesterday but I was at an e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y l-o-n-g meeting last night and didn't get home until bedtime!


I love these Caroling Snowmen by Meljens Designs They are really putting their heart into their singing, aren't they?

I used Promarkers to colour them - how did I manage without the removable fine nibs? The fur on their hats has been covered with glitter, and so has the fab snowflake, which is from the Spellbinders 'Create a Flake 4' which is candy I won from J and C Creations

I used Nesties to cut the image and the mat and also the label, which is a trimmed-down Fancy Tag. The Postmark sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps.

The papers are another freebie pack from 'Quick Cards Made Easy.' I have so many of these packs! The star stickers were a RAK from my daughter, and the ribbon is from stash.

I decorated the inside, too, swapping the papers around as is my wont:

I'm entering these challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - the theme is 'For a man or boy' and this is for our Choirmaster at Church - I think he'll appreciate it!

Christmas Card Challenges want 'Snowmen'

and Sunday Sketch and Stamp provided the fab sketch!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Burgundy, Poppy, Lipstick Red; Tea Green, Mint Green, Pastel Green; Holly, Lush Green, Green; Ice Grey 1, 3; Blender

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is gorgeous I love those snowmen they look so joyous, the die cut frame and papers look ACE.
hugs
lorraine x
Hazel said…
I love Meljen's designs - super sweet image - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the image and the gingham ribbon looks beautiful

Sue
Lynne in NI said…
Ohhh I'm a bit of a fan of snowmen, and yours are adorable! Gorgeous colours and such a pretty bow too!
Anonymous said…
Lovely festive card Mags, the image is very cute and l second what you said about the ProMarker fine nibs, they help to get into those small nooks and crannies!

Have a good week xx
snappy scrappy said…
So pretty...love it! Lee-Ann :)
paper fun said…
Lovely card. Love your singing snowmen. I really like that you used the sketch for the inside as well. Very clever.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Mari
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love your colours and paper and fab fun snowmen :D

xx coops xx
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous Mags,fab image and papers.xxx
The inside of your card looks just a fun as the outside :) Great job. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Dawn said…
Mags, this is just lovely! I think your papers are just fantastic!
Hugs
Dawn xx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

This is gorgeous!

Love everything about it .. .. and the little gingham ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

Hope you manage to sort your internet problems out soon.

Love Jules xx
mags said…
Hi Mags, this is so gorgeous. The image is really cute and love all the papers.
Mags
x
Anonymous said…
oh I love these happy little snowmen, they really do look like they are carolling! Love it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.