Pretty penny Black flowers!

Hi, guys! How are you all doing? Are you ready for the bloke in the red suit to come down the chimerney? No, nor am I!!

As I look around my living room I see one heap of ironing to be done, 3 heaps of presents to be wrapped, 4 heaps of cards to be written - you might say I have heaps of things to do! But on the whole I'd rather be blogging! Actually, I've been making cards, but many can't be blogged yet as they are in the post still. However, the recipient has received this one, so here it is!


This is one of the lovely outline flower wood stamps by Penny Black, called 'Whispers.' I stamped in black Stazon on watercolour paper and coloured with watercolour pencils and a waterbrush.

The background is dry embossed with an embossing folder - I can't recall which one, sorry! I put narrow strips of blue card down the sides of the flower panel, and mounted it on foam pads. The sentiment is by Penny Black, too.simples! (Though I need to practise my watercolouring, methinks!)

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, and tonight I'll be visiting your blogs, but for now I'm going to tackle some of those HEAPS!!

If your part of the world is foggy, do drive safely!

thanks for looking!

love Mags B x


Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags I have to tell you how beautiful this card is I love that image the name is perfect as it looks so delicate and serene, love the simplicity of the design. Hope you get all your 'heaps' done soon, lol.
hugs
lorraine x
Sue said…
This is stunning Mags, I love the image and your delicate colouring is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx
Unknown said…
Love this card, the simplicity, which I fail to be able to do, and the stamp is gorgeous. Lovely colour combo.xxx
debby4000 said…
Oh your card is so beautiful
luv
Debby
Vicky said…
Hi sweetie this card is just so pretty I love this so much. I'm not ready yet either & dont get me started on wrapping presents.....I dont even have any wrapping paper yet :0(

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Annmaree of Oz said…
This is beautiful! Love those flowers and your colouring. Elegant design!
mags said…
This is gorgeous Mags. The flowers look so delicate. You sound a bit like me with your heaps to do. I am just the same.
Mags
x
coops said…
so stunning mags.really beautiful floral image and design ;D

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.