Cheers!

Hello, all! I hope your Monday is going ok! I have made a card that isn't for a DT! I recently bought Clearly Besotted's Hip Hip Hooray stamp set, which has not only a cute Viking family and a longship, but also a foaming mug of BEER! Perfect to use on a card for a bloke!


Rows of beer mugs! The sentiment is also by Clearly Besotted, it's quite old by now and not on the website alas. Through the little aperture you can glimpse someone... And here he is on the inside of the card!


Isn't he the cutest Viking ever?! The 'Cheers' sentiment comes with the same set.

I had a lot of fun making this card!

Thanks for looking!

Skol!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute and full of fun Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
I love this hun, such a fabulous make
Hugs Shell xx
LOL I LOVE it and the Viking!

Hubby is of Norwegian descent and always refers to it, he would love this card.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.