My Time to Craft DT Challenge #329 Stitching (real or faux.)

Hello! I hope you're all having a good weekend! My daughter is over from Dublin for a flying visit, and to get a solid night's sleep! Baby Oscar is being looked after by his Dad and Grandparents: as my daughter said, Oscar loves anyone who gives him food and cuddles! I can't wait until he comes to visit us in October!

In the meantime, cardmaking keeps me going! And today at My Time to Craft we have a new Challenge: Stitching (real or faux)


Hooray, it's another Christmas card lol! This is made with an old stamp from Imagination Crafts. I stamped it twice and silver-embossed it, then cut out one of the snowflakes. I coloured the background with Distress Inks (Salty Ocean and Broken China) then added the extra snowflake on top with foam. The gem in the centre is from stash.

I matted everything on silver and then blue card. The blue square mat is cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Die (that's the first bit of faux stitching) and the background paper has more faux stitching made with a Distress Marker in Mermaid Lagoon. Simples!

Have a look at my teamies' inspiring work on the blog, then have a go yourself!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Love the blues, great design. Enjoy your weekend with your daughter.
Sorry I've been awol!
Faith
x
Pat said…
Beautiful Christmas card Mags, love your snowflake stamp and the gorgeous embossing, great make. Enjoy the time with your daughter.

Pat xx
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, I'll bet all that silver embossing is gorgeous!
I'm sure you are counting the days until Oscar's visit, enjoy your weekend with your daughter x
Just love this hun, such a pretty creation!
Hugs Shell xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
So gorgeous Mags. Beautiful colour and great faux stitching.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.