Sequins and Buttons

Good morning! Last Saturday I made a shaker card for the current Challenge at My Time to Craft which is to use sequins, buttons or both. While I had my sequins and the button tin out, I thought I'd make another card, using Bubble Bloom Felicity by Woodware. I've had this stamp a while but never used it - it is Never-before-used-Schtuff or NBUS for short.

The inspiring Darnell coined the phrase and acronym. If you haven't discovered her blog do go and see, her creations are lovely and she is so funny!

Anyway, here is my card:


Very CAS! The buttons are from my late Mother-in-Law's button tin, they have a pretty pearly sheen. The sequins are from Little Things by Lucy from her Tutu Sparkly Shaker Collection. So pretty! The leaves are coloured with Copics.

I hope you all have a great weekend! I have scheduled this, as tomorrow Ye Olde Manne and I are going to a wedding! A rare excuse to wear my Posh Frock!!!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

What a beautiful card, love the buttons as a flower, pretty colours too. Hope all is well, have a great weekend.
Faiht
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is fantastic Mags and so very different.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
coops said…
So gorgeous Mags.i love this stamp and the bling is fab.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.