The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #9

Hiya! We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! As usual, it's Anything Goes!

I found some old papers from Nitwits' Homespun Holiday Collection which came pre-printed with a magazine some years ago. I have been watching videos on Youtube on using up 6x6 paper pads and was inspired by Jess Crafts to have a go.


Very simple, quick cards, using paper, a trimmer and glue! All I added was glitter on Santa's fur hat and Glossy Accents on the Snowman's nose. Then I made two more:


I'll be adding to these until the papers are used up, then give them to my Church to sell.

I think sometimes it's good to make sets of simple cards, I feel very accomplished when I've made a nice stack of them! Also, I highly recommend Jess Crafts on Youtube - very inspiring!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x


Comments

snappy scrappy said…
Super cute Christmas cards!!!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Gorgeous set of cards Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Brilliant set of cards, I agree sometimes the simple is great to achieve.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.