CRAFT Challenge #421 Animals

Good morning, all! I hope you're all well - it's not long until the weekend, hurrah!

Since it's Thursday we have a new theme at CRAFT Challenge and this time it's Animals.

I have made a birthday card especially for a very sweet lad who comes to the Toddler Club that I help at, he will be 2 next month. (Already! I remember when he was a tiny baby!!)


The cute image is Birthday Monkey from our sponsor All Dressed Up Stamps. Like every one of Wendy's stamps, this is adorable!

I used a Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles die to cut the mat behind the image. The papers are snippets from my scraps drawer. The number 2 came from a magazine freebie, and I heat-embossed it in silver. The Lawn Fawn sentiment is also heat-embossed in silver.

Have a look at my teamies' creations, they have done a wonderful job and will inspire you to join in with our challenge!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x




Comments

What a Delightful and happy card, I'm sure he will love it.
Faith
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cutie Mags. They do grow so fast.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a very cute card for a very lucky little lad. Love the monkey image and the papers are perfect. I do hope the monkey doesn't represent what the little one gets up to at playtime.... Have a wonderful week... Megan

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.