CRAFT Challenge #425 Christmas

When you read this I will be on the way to Dublin to celebrate my grandson's first birthday! I hope I get the scheduling right!

It's time for our regular Christmas theme at CRAFT Challenge.
I have used an adorable pre-coloured Elf by Melonheadz from the Christmas Bobbleheadz Clip Art set.


I used papers from 'Pink Christmas' which is an old Papermania pad. The holly die-cuts are made with a Marianne Holly Branches die and the glitter snowflakes are from the old Frosty Border die by Memory Box. I added red stickles for the holly berries.

The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts sentiment set, and is gold-embossed. The ribbon is from stash. I added stickles to the Elf's hat and Glossy Accents to his boots.

Our sponsor is Melonheadz

Thanks for looking, and enjoy your weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute and gorgeous colours Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a very cute Christmas card for your stash. Love the pretty papers you used. Hope you have a wonderful time visiting and celebrating you grandsons 1st birthday... Megan
Adorable is right, love the colours too. Hope you got the flight OK and enjoyed yourself.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.