Wednesday, 26 July 2017

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge DT #11

We have just had a lovely long weekend in Co Dublin to celebrate my grandson's first birthday. There was a party on Saturday which was really good fun - and we had sunshine!

Now we're home again there is a heap of washing to be done, of course, and it's a grey and drizzly day. Today will be a stay indoors and craft day, I think!!

It's already time for Challenge 11 at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where the theme is always Anything Goes.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet? There's only 5 months to go!!!!!

In my never-ending attempts to tidy my craft hovel I often come across supplies I'd forgotten about, and that's how I found this Tonic Studios die set, which sadly seems to be unavailable.


I layered white card on gold mirri card, glueing everything straight down so it won't be too bulky to post. I added a small stamped Christmas tree in the centre, from an old set by Lawn Fawn called 'Peace Joy Love.'

Then I did one in silver card on pearlised blue to see what it looked like reversed:


I am rather pleased with them both!

Do go and be inspired by my Holly and Ivy teamies and have a go!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome card Mags. Glad your trip was fun and successful.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Daffodil Cards said...

What gorgeous cards, those dies are beautiful and both colourways cards are gorgeous.
Faith
x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are gorgeous Mags!